50 Bonus Spins
Play Cash of Command Slot at PlayFrank UK Casino
Prepare to set sail and take command of a fleet. Play'N GO challenges players to take down Baron Fusco, the terror of the skies. Along the way, you will combine forces with other captains and their ships to achieve supremacy at sea. We do not often see war-themed slot games, especially one that focuses on sea and air battles. However, Cash of Command picks that as its theme and bases its visuals and extra features around it.
Already a member? Log in
Read our review for the ultimate guide on how to Cash of Command Slot by Play'n GO
Trusted by over 4,000,000 customers
- Authentic profiles
- 100% privacy
- No 3rd parties
Cash of Command Online Slot Guide and Overview
- High variance video slot
- Several exciting features, including cascading reels, Naval Heroes, and Baron’s Turrets and Baron Fusco
- 5,336x top prize
- Cluster pays instead of paylines
Cash of Command Slot Summary & Game Review
- We love the approach the developer takes for visuals. The backdrop depicts a calm sea, with clouds and turrets ready to fire at invaders. The ships created by bonuses look like they are swimming in the water, further immersing us in the world.
- This game was made by Play’N GO, which is no stranger to less traditional themes for their slots.
- You play Cash of Command on a nine-reel, nine-row playing field. The game uses cluster pays instead of traditional paylines, which makes landing wins simpler.
- If you love extra features, this release has many waiting for you. You will need all the bonuses to work in tandem to have a shot at the top prize. Lots of luck required!
- The slot has a generous 96.28% RTP. You can bet between €0.10 and €100, which is an excellent bet spread. Additionally, the game’s jackpot is 5,336x your total stake.
- If you want to play this game, you can do so here at PlayFrank. The website supports playing on personal computers and mobile devices.
Cash of Command Slot Game Play
Cash of Command comes with nine reels, nine rows, and cluster pays instead of paylines. The animations look great; we especially enjoy the character cut-ins that appear when the bonus activates. The way the backdrop and playing field seamlessly blend also adds to the visual appeal of this Play’N GO release.
Cash of Command Slot Bonuses and Features
The developer adds to the immersion by tying bonuses into the theme. That does not hamper the features either; they are plentiful and deliver exciting action that shakes up how we play Cash of Command.
Cascading reels and cluster pays go together like fish and chips. Each win activates a cascade, where winning symbols disappear from the playing field. Existing icons fall to take their place. Meanwhile, new symbols appear from the top and fall to fill in any empty spots. That allows multiple consecutive wins at the cost of a single round.
Every non-winning spin can randomly activate the Baron’s Turrets bonus. The turrets fire on the playing field, removing icons and adding Wilds. Wilds substitute for all symbols with no limitations.
The game has a meter on the left side of the screen. All wins in a single spin will charge the meter. Collect enough winning icons, and you activate one of three heroes. The order in which you unlock new heroes changes every spin. The meter also resets between paid spins.
- Commander Wilder has a blue ship. When deployed, it adds eight Wilds to the playing field.
- Captain Verto has a green ship. His ship converts two randomly selected symbol types into the same icon.
- Admiral Magna has a red submarine. The submarine fires four Mega icons on the playing field.
Fully charging the meter activates the Baron Fusco bonus. It plays after all the Naval Heroes bonuses play out. The baron will fly across the reels, destroying two of the three deployed ships. The remaining boat transforms into a super ship, offering an enhanced bonus compared to what we usually get.
- Commander Wilder’s super ship fires 32 Wilds.
- Captain Verto’s super ship converts three symbol types instead of two.
- Admiral Magna’s super submarine can have larger sizes for the four fired Mega icons. The symbols can be 2x2, 3x3, or 4x4 in size.
Play for Free or Real Money
You can play Cash of Command Slot for free or real money at Payfrank UK Slots Lobby.
Top Slot for June 2022: Rainbow Riches
Cash of Command Slot FAQs
The RTP for Cash of Command is 96.28%.
Cash of Command is a high volatility slot.
The maximum win of Cash of Command Slot is 5,336x the total wager.
No, Cash of Command Slot does not have free spins since the game does not use traditional spins because it is built on cascading reels.
Yes, Cash of Command Slot has bonus rounds. Players need to collect enough winning symbols to unlock one, two, or all three Naval Heroes. Each hero has a bonus which affects the playing field in some way. Fully complete the metre to activate the Baron Fusco bonus, which gives us a super-charged version of one Naval Heroes feature.
Yes and No! Cash of Command Slot has Wilds but does not have any Scatter symbols. Wild icons can substitute for all symbols.