Forge of Gems Slot
Read our review for the ultimate guide on how to play Forge of Gems Slot by Play'n Go.
Trusted by over 4,000,000 customers
- Authentic profiles
- 100% privacy
- No 3rd parties
The Forge of Gems Online Slot Guide and Overview
- High variance video slot
- You can win even 20.000x your bet
- It comes with 3 amazing features
The Forge of Gems Slot Summary & Game Review
- The Forge of Gems is a simple yet pleasant video slot from Play’n GO. The slot is as hot as the temperature in which the plain stones turn into precious shiny Gems. Just start spinning the reels and you will see it for yourself!
- Another thing that is hot in here is the amount of money you can win… the maximum prize is worth even 20.000x your stake. If you want to grab the highest wins, watch out for the special symbols from the Forge Reel.
- You can start collecting the gems with a bet of just 0.20 and if you feel like betting more, you can increase the stake to 100. Remember that the higher the bet is, the more you can win. Risk it to get the biscuit… or in this case a glossy gem.
- The Forge of Gems slot comes with many great features which will make your experience more exciting. Trigger the cascades feature and watch the shiny symbols fall on your screen. You should also keep an eye on red jewells because they can bring you some pretty good treasures in the Gembox feature. The biggest fun begins as soon as you trigger the Forge Reel Feature which is packed with surprises and special modifiers.
The Forge of Gems Gameplay
The Forge of Gems slot comes with 5 reels, 3 rows and as many as 243 ways to win! This is a mediaeval-themed video slot which can tell you the story of how the stones are turned into gems. That is why in the background of the reels you may see a big, old furnace which creates a high enough temperature to complete that process. During the gameplay you will encounter low paying symbols which include the A, K, Q, J and 10 royals. The high paying symbols are represented by gems of different colours: pink, green, orange and blue. You will also see a diamond which acts as Wild and a red flower gem which is a Scatter. There are also plenty of special symbols which you may find in the Forge Reel Feature. Continue reading if you would like to know a bit more about them.
The Forge of Gems Features and Bonuses
This feature removes all the symbols from the winning combination, making room for even more wins! The symbols from the Forge Reel (which is the top reel) will cascade down and fill in the empty spaces. The cascade is repeated until no new win is created.
Forge Reel Feature
When the Forge Reel gets activated by the “cascade feature”, you will see some special symbols with unique modifiers. They act as follows:
- Multiplier – it increases the win multiplier by one and it resets after a paid spin.
- Vertical Wild – it transforms all matching symbols (except for scatters) into wilds.
- Horizontal Wild – it transforms all matching symbols on the row into wilds.
- Vertical Splitter – it splits all matching symbols on the reel which means you get more ways to win.
- Horizontal splitter – it splits all symbols on its row, (except for scatters), and is also wild.
- Blank symbols – the feature removes them from the reels during the cascade
This feature may be activated by landing 3 or more Scatters which are represented by red jewels. You will be awarded an instant prize or extra free spins. The prize depends on the amount of Scatters which triggered the feature.
- 3 Scatter symbols can give you 20x your bet + 8 0r 10 free spins
- 4 Scatter symbols can give you 30x your bet + 10 or 15 free spins
- 5 Scatter symbols can give you 40x your bet + 10, 15 or 20 free spins
There are also some additional perks while the Gembox is active:
- No blanks appear on the Forge Reel.
- If you trigger a multiplier it will be applied until the end of the bonus round.
- The multiplier can increase with no limits.
Unfortunately the feature can't be retriggered.