50 Bonus Spins
Shaolin Showdown Slot
Read our review for the ultimate guide on how to play Shaolin Showdown by Skywind Group.
Trusted by over 4,000,000 customers
- Authentic profiles
- 100% privacy
- No 3rd parties
Shaolin Showdown Online Slot Guide and Overview
- The maximum win in this slot is 5245x your bet
- It includes mega stacked symbols and 243 ways to win
- Retriggers are possible
- The volatility rated 4/5
Shaolin Showdown Slot Summary & Game Review
- Shaolin Showdown Video slot comes with a 3x5 grid of reels and 243 paylines.
- You can enter the ancient temple with just 0.2 in your pocket. If you are a high roller type of person you can increase your bet to 200.
- Chinese monks believe that harmony and simplicity are one of the most important virtues. That is why there is only one feature in this slot: the Shaolin Showdown. It includes free spins which you can play in two different modes: Standard and Super Free Games which are chosen randomly. Fortunately the sages also think that everyone deserves a second chance so they made it possible to retrigger the feature.
- If you will be patient you can learn a lot from the four monks and get the prize of 5245x your stake. Especially that this slot comes with high volatility. Which means that you may wait a bit longer for the win but when it comes you will be very happy with how big it is. So always remember patience is a virtue.
- You can play this online video slot on any device: tablet, mobile and PC desktop. The interface is very easy to use and small devices friendly.
- Skywind Group gives you the choice between trying a free demo version of this slot or playing it for real money. After all you are the master of your own destiny.
Shaolin Showdown Game Play
The graphics of the slot are excellent and high quality. We can see that the provider took care of every little detail to provide the players with the most immersive experience. The reels seem to be set in the center of a characteristic Chinese temple. In the Background we can see blossoming trees and a majestic waterfall. While playing you can hear a traditional chinese soundtrack which will help you keep a clear and positive mind. The pace gets faster when you enter the bonus round though.
You will encounter 5 low paying symbols on the reels: the bottle, drum, nunchucks, spear, and swords. The 4 high paying symbols are represented by chinese monks: blue, purple, green and red ones. A gold chinese symbol acts as Wild. It can appear on any reels and it can replace all the other symbols except for Scatter. There is also a gong symbol which acts as a Scatter. If you land 6 of those you can trigger the Showdown Feature.
Shaolin Showdown Features and Bonuses
The Showdown Feature
It can be activated by landing at least 6 Scatter symbols on the reels. You will be awarded free spins. The amount of free spins corresponds to the amount of Scatters which triggered the feature in the first place. You should remember that there is a limit though and you can get a maximum amount of 15 free games. Additionally you will randomly play in one of two different modes Standard or Super Free Games.
Standard Free Games
- May be retriggered by at least 6 Scatters
- Reels 2, 3 and 4 are combined, creating one big reel spinning with giant 3x3 symbols
- When covering rows 1, 2 or 3, the huge symbol can contribute 3, 6 or 9 symbols respectively
Super Free Games
- May be retriggered by at least 6 Scatters
- Reels 2, 3, 4 and 5 are combined, creating one big reel spinning with giant 3x4 symbols
- When covering 1, 2 or 3 rows the huge symbol can contribute 4, 8 or 12 symbols respectively
The RTP of Shaolin Showdown Slot is 96.5%.
Shaolin Showdown Slot is a high volaitlity slot, rated at 4/5 on the volatility meter.
You can leave the sacred Shaolin temple not only with a lot of wisdom but also with 5245x your bet.
There is the Showdown Feature, which you can trigger by hitting 6 or more Scatters. You have the possibility to play it in two different modes: Standard Free Games or Super Free Games. The game will choose one of the above options randomly.
There is one Bonus round called the Showdown feature where you can get up to 15 free spins.
In Shaolin Showdown there are both Scatters and Wilds. The first one is represented by a gong and hitting 6 of them can give you access to the Showdown Feature. What is more when the Showdown Feature is active, the Scatter can show up as a giant symbol giving you Scatters for every position that it covers. The Wild symbol is a gold chinese symbol and it can substitute all the other symbols except for Scatter.